You’re confirmed to join our fabulous Rock and Roll Queens Girls Adventure Day!
13 Oct 2018
10am – 3.30pm
Welcome to the Quad Biking Queens! We hope you are set for an amazing day!!
Here you will find important information about the trip, things to bring and what to expect. Please read through carefully and let me know if you have any queries.
This is your go to page for all the information – all updates will be made here.
**Please check here 24 hours before the event for any changes to our schedule etc**
^^^Click on the above button to take you to the waiver. Please print out, fill in and email back ASAP
This needs to be returned to Mucha Adventure at least one week before the event.
- 10AM Meeting PointWaitpinga Farm Quad Bike Adventures – 1161 Waitpinga Rd, Waitpinga SA 5211
- Please allow at least 2hrs to drive from the CBD. Note I have left a little breathing room here so don;t panic if you’re running a few minutes late!
- Look for the Mucha flag 🙂
GETTING READY FOR THE DAY
10am Meet at main office and sign in with Michelle or Aleisha. You will be required to fill in a waiver for Waitpinga Farm BEFORE the event gets underway.
We have incorporated a bit of breathing room here, so if you are running a little late, please do not worry. You’ll need to be here by 10.20AM latest please.
All Groups – Mucha Briefing – 10.20am and 10.30am Group Photo
Group 1 – 10.40am Helmets and Briefing
Group 1 – Quad Biking
Group 1 – 12.30pm Bus down to the farm cabin
Group 1 – 1.50pm Bus back up to office
Group 2 – 10.40am Bus down to the farm cabin
Group 2 – 12.10pm Bus back up to office
Group 2 – 12.15 pm Helmets and Briefing
Group 2 – Quad Biking
All Groups – Mucha Hike Briefing – 2.00pm and get to hike start before 2.30pm, where you will be given your lunch
SPECIAL ON THE DAY DEAL
If you forget your drink bottle we have spares you can use, OR purchase one of our awesome Mucha branded stainless steel ones for just $20!
Thats 20% off retail and they are SUPER FABULOUS! 🙂
WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE QUAD BIKING?
- After fitting helmets and gloves, we select a bike.
- We get a safety briefing from the quad bike instruction team
- We then go to a training area where we will try out some corners and hills and get a general assessment of our skills and confidence.
- We get to ride on sand tracks, up and down hills, through rocky creeks and in open fields.
- If you are feeling a bit nervous, just let the guys know, they are fabulous at looking after us and will make sure you have a great time!
WHAT HAPPENS WITH THE CABIN CREW?
- We shuttle you on a bus, going through farm gates and paddocks
- When you get to the cabin you can sit down next to the campfire or the creek and have a hot cuppa and a delicious GF brownie – YUMMO!
- We spend a little time sitting around the campfire with the gorgeous smell of eucalyptus surrounding us. Chatting and getting to know each other and toasting marshmallows over the coals
- We can explore the beautiful little creek with it’s resident yabbies nearby, and check out the little wooden benches crafted out of the branches of the beautiful gum trees.
HOW DO WE GET TO THE START OF THE HIKE?
Convoy ion our own vehicles to the car park at Kings Beach
Follow the bus to the corner where we turn to ensure we get all our adventurers on the right road 🙂
Heading back toward Victor Harbor we turn right onto Battye Road but take the second exit at the roundabout onto Three Gullies Road and driving straight ahead onto Kings Beach Road – a no through road, to a small carpark at the head.
NOTE – The bus will stop on the corner where we turn to ensure we get all our adventurers on the right road 🙂
Mich also has specially marked maps so please ask if you’re still unsure.
These roads are extremely steep, so please drive safely.
HIKE SITE MAP
GETTING READY FOR THE HIKE
- We arrive at the hiking destination, and there is a parking area here.
- We will be following a single track along the edge of a cliff.
- We will walk in single file and we do get to stop at a few points to take pictures.
- When we reach the place where we will have our lunch, we can watch the wild waves crashing over ancient rocks while we sit back enjoy our delicious lunch and chat some more to our gorgeous new friends.
- There are some hills up and down, but the hike itself is relatively easy. It’s not long, about 20 mins each way, and we stop at the halfway mark to have our lunch and enjoy the view, before returning along the same path to the start. What a fabulous finish to a really awesome day!
- You’ll go home with the biggest smile and fab tales to tell!
- Gloves, Helmet, Quad Bike Hire – NOTE BYO Thick Jacket
- Meals Supplied – Garden Tea and Picnic Lunch. (Plus fruit).
- Hot chocolate, tea and coffee for GardenTea.
- Water for hike
Food beautifully catered for by The Foodprint Experience
YOUR FRIENDLY MUCHA HOST
Click the below link to the 7 day weather forecast – Please check the weather conditions at least 24 hours before the adventure.
If we need to change our plans you will be given 24 hours notice. Please check this page for any updates.
JOIN OUR SISTERHOOD FACEBOOK GROUP
Join our awesome sisterhood of past and future Mucha Adventurers! Get to know your fellow participants. And if you’re keen to carpool use the hashtag #QUADOCT1318 to let the other girls know you’d like to connect! And a great way to reconnect with your new pals after your fabulous adventure!
MUCHA ADVENTURE COURTESY POLICY
Please respect your fellow participants’ opinions and beliefs. Mucha is a safe and inclusive environment.