It’s all about the bike!
We acknowledge that the forms you have been asked to fill out have been a bit confusing, so we have developed a shorter form to fill in below, once you have read the information about the bikes available. We have been working with Nicola from GBH to get the very best prices, which means we are getting a great discount from Garda Bike Hotel! Yippee! And the bikes we can hire are their premium bikes that usually cannot leave the Garda region. We have managed to secure hire for almost all the bikes from the GBH stable (except the F10s – due to the maintenance requirements of the new F10 disks) to take us through from Garda to Bormio. If you take this option, it also means you’ll only need to attend one fitting.
Note these extended hires from GBH will be from June 10th – June 22nd as the travel day at the end will be included in the hire.
Garda Bike Hotel recommends either the Prince or the Grevil. The Prince has Ultegra 11 s. with a 34 on the back cassette and are hailed as an exceptional bike that matches the F10. These bikes have standard brakes. (They are currently waiting on a new shipment of the Prince, which should be there well and truly before our trip.) Nicola tells me the Grevils are a beautiful bike with a really comfortable geometry, great for those long days in the saddle we have lined up! They also have a 34 on the back cassette, so happy days up the hills there too and come they with disk brakes. And just in case you haven’t managed to get all your hill/mountain training in and you’re feeling a bit underdone – we can also offer the new Pinarello e-bike – The Nytro.
Wow! So much choice!
*However, some of you have stated that you are are really keen to hire the F10s, so we have also come up with a solution to be able to ride them throughout the trip.
We can hire the Pinarello Prince, Grevil or GAN for the whole trip from under €600 for the trip, or the Nytro from under €800.
*We can hire the F10s from each location.
- F10 in Garda €499 per week June 10th – June 15th
- F10 in Dolomites €270 June 16th – June 18th
- F10 in Bormio €180 in Bormio June 19th – June 21st
Note these prices were current at the time of publishing this page.
Mucha Adventure cannot guarantee these prices or guarantee the latest edition of F10 will be available at all locations.
GARDA BIKE HOTEL – BIKES AND PRICES
- F10 €499,00 per week – Premium Bike
- FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE F10
- Nytro €399,00 per week – Premium Bike
- FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE NYTRO
- GREVIL or PRINCE €299,00 per week – Premium Bikes
- FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE GREVIL
- FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE PRINCE
- GAN S €299,00 per week – Standard Bike
- FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE GAN
MORE INFO ABOUT GARDA BIKE HOTEL’S BIKES
Link to *Bike Info and Agreement – Garda Bike Hotel
*Note pricing is different on this form – pricing within this webpage is correct.
Note the Price does not currently appear to be on the GBH website as they are awaiting delivery.
MELODIA DEL BOSCO – BIKES AND PRICES
- BASSO ASTRA – €60 per day (for 3 days )
- FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THE BASSO ASTRA
- PINARELLO F10 – €90 per day (for 3 days)
- Pinarello bike hire is via Break Out Sports, Corvara
- MORE INFO ON BREAK OUT SPORTS BIKES AND PRICING
HOTEL FUNIVIA – BIKES AND PRICES
- PINARELLO F10 €60 per day
- PINARELLO PRINCE €50 per day
- PINARELLO GAN €40 per day
- CERVELO R3DISC €50 per day
- Bike hire is via Hotel Funivia’s Partner – Spot On Bike Shop
- MORE INFO ABOUT SPOT ON BIKES AND PRICING