Mucha’s Snorkel with the Cuttelfish Extravaganza – Women Only
July 9, 2021 - July 11, 2021| $499
Join us for a fun filled women’s only weekend and an experience of a lifetime snorkelling with some aliens of the deep. Did you know cuttlefish are expert colour-changers and masters of camouflage, and can change shape and texture to look like rocks, sand or seaweed?
Such a spectacular sight to see.
We are so lucky here in SA! It’s actually a natural phenomenon and SA’s waters are the only place in the world where the cuttlefish aggregate annually on mass and with such great predictability! In other words we can practically guarantee you seeing them!
So what’s so interesting about them? And will I get to see this amazing behaviour? They congregate here to breed, and as a result, males put on a spectacular display of colours and shape-shifting to attract and keep a mate. Kind of like a dance-off! And we get to see the whole amazing display.
With all transport included, and a few other fun activities in the mix, and some meals – this is an adventure of a lifetime at such a ridiculously low price.
- Women Only – Small Group Event
- Transport: To and From Adelaide (City location)
- Port Germein Pier Walk
- Twin Share Cabin Accommodation
- 2 x Breakfast (Light)
- Snorkel Event – Transport to remote location,
- All Snorkel gear,
- Guided snorkel with 2 guides
- Afternoon Foreshare Walk (Including new jetty, dolphin spotting and Hummock Hill lookout)
- Easy Mambray Creek Hike
What about meals?
- 2 x Light breakfasts (included in price)
- 2 x Pub Dinners (Own Expense)
- 2 x Bakery or Café Stop for lunch (Own expense)
- Pre-order lunch packs for Day 3 Hike (own expense – but will be organised by us)
$150 Deposit due ASAP – Limited Places
$349 Balance due 9th June – details to be sent via confirmation email
Leave A Comment