Clare Valley Biking Babes
April 10-10:30 am - April 12-7:00 pm| $499
You’re invited to join us for a wonderful 3 day Easter Weekend in the beautiful and famous Clare Valley! Have some fabulous fun with some gorgeous new friends, casually cycling around absolutely breath-taking scenery and wine tasting some of the world’s most sought after wines, right here practically in our own backyard!
We will pick you up and drop you off in Adelaide – all transport provided!
Come and join us for this fabulous women only 3 day weekend and experience one of Australia’s premium wine regions, whilst cycling along the Riesling Trail and we will be staying at the Clare Country Club. This resort offers a beautifully tranquil setting adjacent the local golf course with spectacular views of Lake Inchiquin, just minutes from the main township of Clare and just a few of the perks are:
- Free Wi Fi
- Outdoor pool & spa
- Gymnasium and tennis court
- Newly refurbished en-suite bathrooms
- Spa bath
We will be cycling the famous Riesling Trail, visiting wineries and local business’ enjoying the beautiful landscape, meeting and making some fabulous new friends and having a ton of fun!
We will pick you up in Adelaide at 8.30 to arrive in Clare at approximately 10.30am, get our accommodation sorted and after dumping our bags, get straight over to pick up our bikes! Over the course of the weekend we will ride the trails, making little detours to wineries, most of them will deliver our purchases back to our accommodation, so no need to worry about carrying too much on our bikes. We will stop and have a delicious lunch along the way. We plan to visit the local business’ and even attempt the Mintaro Maze.
Dates Fri 10th April – Sunday 12th April
Cost: $499 per person
*Deposit of $100 by Feb 28th and balance $399 due by March 21st
Purchase via *Eventbrite – *Note Eventbrite Fees Apply
$499 plus $10.44 Eventbrite Fees per person
- Transport to and from Clare (Adelaide CBD Pick Up and Drop Off)
- Cooked breakfasts
- Picnic Morning Tea on Sunday
- Saturday Dinner
- Bike Hire
- All meals not already included
- Any entry fees that may be incurred
FITNESS AND OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- You must be able to ride a bike and let us know your cycling ability.
- A general level of fitness will be required. Spending around 3 hours per day on a bike, spread out over the day. Undulating trails. A medical form will be required to be filled in before the event
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Share accommodation. Single rooms can be accommodated for an extra cost. A minimum of 6 people will be required for this event to take place.
- Itinerary and price subject to change at any time. See full terms and conditions