Chicks in Kayaks II
February 4, 2018-9:00 am - 12:00 pm| $59
What a glorious way to spend a Sunday morning! Come and explore the shipwreck strewn, mangrove lined Port River with us, and hopefully spot some of the famous Port River dolphins. Three sun-soaked (hopefully) hours of guided kayaking at this great little spot.
All you need to do is:
– Bring sunhat, sunscreen, spare water
– Wear clothing and shoes that will give you sun protection and that you don’t mind getting wet!
– Meet us at the carpark at 8.45am
We will provide:
– All equipment, training and guiding (double kayaks)
– Morning tea, to have out on the water.
Things to note:
There are toilets at the carpark that you will have access to, but there WILL NOT be access to toilets during the kayak.
Weather Policy may be implemented within 24hrs of event start time.
All participating adventurers will be required to read and agree to our Terms and Conditions for to this event.
Payment due Tuesday 30th January.
BUT PLEASE NOTE
It is first paid, best dressed policy! Only 12 seats available!