Come and Try Abseiling and Rock Climbing Day
Saturday 26th October 2019
8.45am – 3.30pm (approx)
Welcome to our Abseiling and Rock Climbing Day page! We hope you are set for an amazing day!!
Please do not delete this email until after the event as this is where you will find the link to important information about the trip, things to bring and what to expect. Please read through carefully and let me know if you have any queries.
This is your go to page for all the information – all updates will be made here.
**Please check here 24 hours before the event for any changes to our schedule etc**
^^^Click on the above button to take you to the waiver^^^
Please print out, fill in and email back ASAP.
It is important to get it back on time so we can make sure we cater to your specific needs.
This needs to be returned to Mucha Adventure urgently.
Email link below.
GETTING READY FOR THE DAY
8.45 am Start and 3.30 PM Finish (Approx)
- What to wear? Hat, sunscreen, sunnies and closed in sand shoes. Lightweight long pants are recommended.
- Rain jacket in case of rain.
- Pack a few layers so you’re prepared for any weather situation – even if it’s chilly, it can get pretty warm climbing too!
- Helmets and harnesses are provided.
- Bring a drink bottle with water, but we will also have drinks available.
- Back pack to carry your lunch which is provided – please remember to hand in your lunchpack at the end of the day.
- There is a loo at the meeting point, but no toilets at the climbing location.
SPECIAL ON THE DAY DEAL
If you forget your drink bottle we have spares you can use, OR purchase one of our awesome Mucha branded stainless steel ones for just $20!
Thats 20% off retail and they are SUPER FABULOUS! 🙂
- Meet Mich at The Tower Hotel Cnr St Bernards Road and Magill Road (see map) at 8.45am
- Please do not be late. If there are any issues please call Michelle on 0406091988
- There is car parking available at this location
- We make sure all our forms are collected and hand out lunch packs.
- Arrange car-pooling as there is limited parking a the location.
- Drive to the location, and a short walk to the start point.
- Safety briefing and equipment fitting
- Group Photo
- Lunch and morning tea are provided and can be eaten at any point during the day – we have no set eating times.
- 2.45 pack up and head back
- 3.30 Back to Tower Hotel
- You are welcome to join us for a drink and a chat at the hotel afterwards.
- All safety gear and equipment hire.
- Morning Tea
- Cold drinks
- Mucha Host
- Abseiling Instruction
- Climbing Instruction
- A whole lot of support, encouragement and laughs!
- We will meet at The Tower Hotel at 8.45am (see map below for directions)
- Look for the Mucha car 🙂 in the car park
- The hotel opens at 9am and there are toilets here
- Carpool to the location – approx 10 min drive
- Map below
YOUR FRIENDLY MUCHA HOSTS
Click the below link to the 7 day weather forecast – Please check the weather conditions at least 24 hours before the adventure.
If we need to change our plans you will be given 24 hours notice. Please check this page for any updates.
JOIN OUR SISTERHOOD FACEBOOK GROUP
Click the link below to join our awesome sisterhood of past and future participants! Get to know other Mucha Adventurers. And a great way to reconnect with your new pals after your fabulous adventure!
Mucha Adventure – Girl’s Talk – Facebook Group
MUCHA ADVENTURE COURTESY POLICY
Please respect your fellow participants’ opinions and beliefs.
If it’s not kind – we don’t say it.
Mucha is a safe and inclusive environment.