All you need to know about our
Mid-week Snorkelling Adventure!
Wednesday 8th December 2021
1.00pm – 3.00 pm (approx)
We hope you are set for an amazing day!!
Here you will find important information about the event, things to bring and what to expect.
Please read through carefully and let me know if you have any queries.
This is your go to page for all the information – all updates will be made here.
**Please check here within 24 hours before the event for any changes to our schedule etc**
GETTING READY FOR THE DAY
12.45 pm for an 1.00pm start
- *Meet us at the carpark behind Hortas Cafe – see map below. We will have a Mucha Adventure Flag near our car.
- Come ready dressed in your bathers, with sunscreen on.
- Please check in with the COVID app on your phone.
- Pack a few layers so you’re prepared for any weather situation – when you get out you might be a bit chilly – depending on the weather.
- We have a small selection of short wetsuits. We have masks, snorkels and fins. (You are more than welcome to bring your own gear)
- Pack a towel and a drink bottle with water, make sure you’re hydrated.
- You are welcome to carry a waterproof camera but using it will be at your own risk…so hold on tight to that baby (Wrist or neck strap recommended)
- There is a loo and changerooms near the carpark.
- We will have a safety briefing before we begin our snorkelling.
- If you have any fears or questions, please contact Mich on 0406 091 988 ASAP
Please note that our events involve a go with the flow type attitude and sometimes the itinerary changes. This means we may adapt the activities to the people and environment, to ensure the most safety and fun for all!
We thank you for your understanding around this!
SPECIAL ON THE DAY DEAL
Purchase one of our awesome Mucha branded stainless steel drink bottles for just $20!
(Thats 20% off retail and they are SUPER FABULOUS! 🙂
- Snorkel, mask and fins and shorty wetsuits hire – size permitting
- Small group of 10 with 2 Mucha Hosts
- A whole lot of support, encouragement and laughs!
MEETING DETAILS AT PORT NOARLUNGA
- Meet us at the carpark behind Hortas Cafe
- Look for the Mucha flag 🙂
- Map below
Click the below link to the 7 day weather forecast – Please check the weather conditions at least 24 hours before the adventure.
NOTE – This event is ocean condition dependant.
If we need to change our plans you will be given 24 hours notice via this page.
Please check this page for any updates.
YOUR FRIENDLY MUCHA HOSTS
MUCHA ADVENTURE COURTESY POLICY
Please respect your fellow participants’ opinions and beliefs.
Mucha is a safe and inclusive environment.
Come with a relaxed attitude and an open mind – details are subject to change without notice.
***NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFO IS ONLY RELEVANT TO THOSE WHO HAVE PURCHASED
A CITY PICK UP TICKET***
Meet us on the cnr of Franklin St and Bowen St Adelaide (The Joinery 111 Franklin St next to the Bus Station)
11am (Grab yourself a coffee at The Foodprint Experience if you’re early)
Look for the Mucha Mobile
We will arrive at Port Noarlunga 30 mins early so Mucha can set up as required.
Please feel free to use this time to grab a coffee or go for a wander before meeting back at the vehicle at 12.15pm .
CITY PICK UP LOCATION MAP