REVITALISE IN THE RIVERLAND
This is your go to page for all the information – all updates will be made here.
Here you will find important information about the trip, things to bring and what to expect. Please read through carefully and let me know if you have any queries.
**Please check here 24 hours before the event for any changes to our schedule etc**
Please Note – Our schedule and itinerary may occasionally change due to weather, participants ability or other reasons beyond our control, please bring a big smile and your go with the flow attitude for best results! We thank you in advance!
Thanks for joining us!!
It’s so awesome to have you along!
Friday 26th November – Sunday 28th November 2021
2.00pm Friday – 5.30pm (Approx) Sunday
GETTING READY FOR THE WEEKEND
WHAT TO EXPECT
The fun begins from the moment we pick you in in Adelaide (at 2.00pm on Friday), so you don’t even have to drive! Camp and kayak on the gorgeous Murray River near Renmark. Beautiful creeks, fun games, and an awesome sunset kayak tour. A stop in Remark at a gin distillery on the way home (and don’t forget, no driving!!) plus if we get time, a little ramble along the gorgeous Riverfront Trail. Other adventures include a trip to a local brewery and to Headings Cliff lookout, plus much more!
Please note that our weekend events involve a go with the flow type attitude and sometimes the itinerary changes. This means we may adapt the activities to the people and environment, to ensure the most safety and fun for all!
We thank you for your understanding around this!
Most meals are all included and where possible, an all hands on deck approach would be appreciated.
Consisting of 2 x light breakfasts, 2 lunches of rolls/wraps and a slice of cake and 1 x BBQ Dinner. One evening’s dinner will be at the local pub at own cost.
Tea and Coffee provided.
We plan to wrap up at around lunch time on the Sunday before packing our gear and heading back to Adelaide that afternoon/evening, for an approximate arrival of 5.30pm. If you have a strict schedule, please advise your Mucha Host so we can ensure you get back when you need to.
An amazing opportunity to enjoy kayaking in a beautiful setting with like minded people. Gorgeous landscapes, chilled friends and good times are what this weekend is all about and this is the perfect weekend adventure to get your fix!!
WHAT TO BRING
- We recommend taking a sunsafe long sleeve quick dry top and long quick dry pants and river shoes (shoes you don’t mind getting wet) for the kayaking.
- Bathers (if you plan to swim in the river), snacks, sunscreen, sunnies, hats, comfortable walking shoes etc – everything you might need on a river weekend away.
- A couple of dry bags if you have them – or some plastic ziplock bags and a sealable lunchbox can work well too.
- Something comfy to sleep in and thongs for a midnight loo dash!
- You may need to pack something warm for the evening and a rain jacket in case of showers. (You can check the weather forecast on the link on this page prior to the day.)
- You will also need your own sleeping bag and pillow and towels for the river and the shower as well.
- Backpack for carrying lunch and drinks. Drink bottle and a lunch box. Some snacks and any medication you need.
- A torch and/or headtorch
- Please do not bring fruit or vegetables with you, as they will need to be put into quarantine bins before entry into the Riverland before the Fruit Fly Inspection CheckPoint. (We do have various fruits available at camp, but we can stop in Renmark if you require something specific.)
- Don’t forget your camera, an easy going attitude and your biggest smile and, of course, your sense of adventure!
*Note – As we are all travelling together in a small van, we ask you to ensure the size of your luggage is no larger than a standard airtravel cabin luggage size, plus your pillow. With thanks.
Our tents are similar to these (ours are 3 person tents – 1 per person)
But they can seem to be difficult to take down and put away – so here is a simple clip to show you how to do it!
BLUE AND YELLOW TENTS
ORANGE AND GREY TENTS
1 x Mucha Host
Sunset Kayak – Weather Permitting
Tent and Roll Mat Hire
2 x Breakfasts
Transport To The Riverland and Return
And much more!
Tea & Coffee
If you forget your drink bottle, you can purchase one of our awesome Mucha branded stainless steel ones for just $20!
Thats 20% off retail and they are SUPER FABULOUS! 🙂
Meet us on the cnr of Franklin St and Bowen St Adelaide (The Joinery 111 Franklin St next to the Bus Station)
2pm on Friday (Grab yourself a coffee at The Foodprint Experience if you’re early)
Look for the Mucha Mobile
PICK UP LOCATION
YOUR FRIENDLY MUCHA HOSTS
MICH & BECK
Click the below link to the 7 day weather forecast – Please check the weather conditions at least 24 hours before the adventure.
If we need to change our plans you will be given 24 hours notice. Please check this page for any updates.
JOIN OUR SISTERHOOD FACEBOOK GROUP
Click the link below to join our awesome sisterhood of past and future Mucha Adventurers! Get to know your fellow participants.
And if you would like to tag us on this amazing adventure you can use @Mucha Adventure and #muchaadventure #muchakayaking #muchacamping #muchacampingandkayaking #mucha
Mucha Adventure – Girls Talk Facebook Page Link
MUCHA ADVENTURE COURTESY POLICY
Please respect your fellow participants’ opinions and beliefs.
Please be mindful of your noise on sleepover adventures whilst others are sleeping.
Mucha is a safe and inclusive environment.All you need to know about your Kayak and camp Weekend II
COVID HEALTH REQUIREMENTS
Please advise if you have travelled interstate (to or from a hotspot) or overseas within the last 14 days.
Please do not attend if you are unwell.